Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Our new blog!

Hello! My name is Emily and I am a mother to five small children all born within 5 short years.  On a daily basis, the top five things that I have people come up to me and say are:

1. "Are they all yours?"  yep...they're all mine:-)
2. "You have your hands full!"....sure do...that is an understatement
3. "I don't know how you do it!"...  I don't either, maybe I should start a blog so I can remember   these days
4. "Are they twins?"....yes, and yes it was a HUGE surprise!
5. "Are you done having kids?"....yes, we are very blessed....but we are tapped out at five.

A older picture from a lazy Saturday morning as
they took over our bed.
This life we are living, raising these five gifts from God, is passing by so quickly.  I know they will be the best years of our life and I don't want to forget a crazy, messy minute of it!  A picture to get us started and then I have to get to the laundry and the crumb covered kitchen floor.  More to come...






No comments:

Post a Comment